About the casement windows:
A casement is a window that is attached to its frame by one or more hinges at the side.They are used singly or in pairs within a common frame, in which case they are hinged on the outside.Casement windows are often held open using a casement stay.Windows hinged at the top are referred to as awning windows, and ones hinged at the bottom are called hoppersThe casement window is divided into a push-pull type and an overhang type.The utility model has the advantages of large opening area, good ventilation, good sealing performance, excellent sound insulation, heat preservation and impermeability.
|Name||Aluminium Casement Window|
|Profile material||Aluminium alloy 6063-T5 can be thermal break|
|Powder coating/Anodizing/Electrophoresis/Wooden grain|
|Glass||Single glass/double glass/Reflective glass etc.|
|Packaging||Air bubble film+Plastic film/As per your special requirements|
|Warranty||More than 5 years|
Aluminium Casement Windows
1. Exterior cladding replicates a traditional painted wood finish giving you low maintenance clad window solutions;
2. Contemporary glazing bar profiles available to customize your design e.g. Contoured 25mm and Classic 25mm;
3. Exterior aluminium clad available in any RAL colour to match other elements of the building;
4. When stained wood frames can emphasise the rich grain and enhance the Arts and Crafts feel of a home;
5. Available double or triple glazed for passive performance and optimum energy efficiency;
6. French Window with floating mullion available to create wider openings and uninterrupted views;
7. CE Certified ensuring window adheres to Building Regulations 2016;
8. Extensive warranty available as standard.
There are no reviews yet.